1. Payment in Full. Title does not pass until payment has been received in full by Maunish Shah Numismatics. Maunish Shah Numismatics reserves the right to require payment in full prior to delivering merchandise. You have no power to sell, pledge, hypothecate, or otherwise dispose of this merchandise until paid in full. A finance charge of 1.5% per month (18% annually) will be applied to any balance remaining unpaid thirty (30) days after the date of sale. Maunish Shah Numismatics has the right to offset any sums due to Maunish Shah Numismatics, and to make such offset from any past, current, or future consignment, or purchases that are in the possession or control of Maunish Shah Numismatics; or from any sums due to you by Maunish Shah Numismatics. Failure to remit payment in full shall grant Maunish Shah Numismatics with a lien against the purchased merchandise and the right to file a UCC-1 financing statement in the purchased merchandise and its proceeds, to secure all indebtedness due to Maunish Shah Numismatics until the indebtedness is paid in full.
2. Payment Methods. All prices offered are in U.S. currency unless otherwise stated. Orders may be paid by U.S. personal or certified check, money order, credit card, PayPal or wire transfer. Checks must be written on a United States bank. We accept Visa and MasterCard. We reserve the right to require payment by wire or check from new overseas customers. Credit cards issued by overseas banks require a signed authorization form. All payments are subject to a clearing period. There is a $20 fee for payment by wire and purchaser must cover any bank wiring fees from the remitting bank. Please note that Ebay only accepts payment through Paypal; all Ebay orders must be paid by this method.
3. Grading. Grading is an art and not a science. The condition, grade or description of any numismatic item sold is not a warranty of any kind. The price for which the merchandise is sold represents the price that Maunish Shah Numismatics has offered and you have paid, independent of any description by Maunish Shah Numismatics. You hereby assume all risks concerning and related to the grading, quality, description, condition and provenance of all merchandise. All coins are guaranteed genuine for life. Certified coins are not eligible for authenticity claims if they are removed from their third party certification holder. Please contact us with any authenticity concerns while retaining the coin in its third party holder. Certification does not guarantee protection against the normal risks associated with potentially volatile markets. The degree of liquidity will vary according to general market conditions and the particular item involved. For some items there may be no active market at all at certain points in time.
4.Return Policy. Items purchased on the internet, by telephone or in any manner that has not been inspected by you or your agent in person shall be shipped to you and are eligible for a refund for any reason with no questions asked; however such items must be shipped back within fourteen (14) business days of receipt. If the items are shipped within fourteen (14) business days of receipt, we will refund the full purchase price of the coin. All shipping and handling and insurance fees are non-refundable. We do not insure the shipping on returned items and you are responsible to fully insure any items you return to us. After the fourteen (14) business day period, no items may be returned for any reason, except for authenticity. Certified or encapsulated “slabbed” coins may only be returned to us in their original holders. If the certified or “slabbed” coins have been removed from their original holder the warranty is void and no refund will be given. There is no return privilege for items purchased and/or inspected in person, even if the purchased items are mailed to you after an in-person purchase or inspection, except in questions of authenticity.
5. Sales Tax. Maunish Shah Numismatics is based in the State of California and is required by California law to charge sales tax on all items sold and shipped within the State of California. You will be responsible for paying all applicable taxes for items sold or shipped to you outside of the State of California. On any tax not paid by you that should have been paid, even if not collected by Maunish Shah Numismatics by mistake, error, negligence or gross negligence, you remain liable for and agree to promptly pay the same on demand together with any interest or penalty that may be assessed.
6. Risk of Loss. Maunish Shah Numismatics will bear any risk of loss on all domestic shipments, until the shipping carrier’s confirmation of delivery to the address of record in your file or delivery by Maunish Shah Numismatics to your designated third-party shipper. You will bear the risk of loss on all foreign shipments if you choose to decline the suggested insurance.
7. Disclaimer and Warranties. No warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose is made or implied on any item. No warranty, whether express or implied, is made with respect to any item except for warranty of title, and in the case of title, Maunish Shah Numismatics is selling only that right or title to the item that you may have as of the sale date. All items are sold “AS IS” and with all faults. You hereby assume all risks concerning and related to the grading, quality, description, condition and provenance of an item. All oral and written statements made by Maunish Shah Numismatics and its employees (including affiliated and related companies) are statements of opinion only, and are not warranties or representations of any kind, unless stated as a specific written warranty. Any alteration to these Terms and Conditions shall only be effective if in writing and signed by an officer of Maunish Shah Numismatics authorized to do so. Maunish Shah Numismatics reserves the right to vary or alter these Terms and Conditions, either generally or with respect to specific persons or circumstances, in its sole discretion.
8. Miscellaneous. All terms of this contract are binding regardless of prior transactions. You agree to pay all costs, including attorney’s fees and expenses and court costs, incurred by Maunish Shah Numismatics or its affiliates or assignees in enforcing any part of this contract. Maunish Shah Numismatics’ sole liability for any claim shall be no greater than the purchase price of the merchandise referenced in the claim after such merchandise is returned to Maunish Shah Numismatics. Maunish Shah Numismatics’ liability shall not include consequential damages. Maunish Shah Numismatics reserves the right to assign its interest to any third party. To the extent that any purchaser consists of more than one person or entity, each such person or entity is jointly and severally liable for all obligations of the purchaser, regardless of the title or capacity of such person or entity. You, your heirs, agents, successors and assignees, generally and specifically waive and release, and forever discharge Maunish Shah Numismatics, and its respective affiliates, parents, shareholders, agents, subsidiaries, employees, members of their respective boards of directors, and their respective successors and assignees from any and all claims, rights, demands and causes of actions and suits, of whatever kind or nature, including but not limited to claims based upon Maunish Shah Numismatics’ negligence, whether in law or equity, whether known or unknown, suspected or unsuspected (a “Claim”), which you may assert with respect to and/or arising out of, or in connection with any challenge to the title to or authenticity of any goods purchased or the sale itself, except where such Claim is otherwise expressly authorized in these Terms and Conditions. You consent to the jurisdiction of the state of California, County of Santa Clara, for any action arising from this transaction. California law shall govern this contract without regard to choice of law.